This was a good week to wind down after finishing the radio product, which was quite the undertaking to begin with.
I revisited a couple of visual assignments from the past, just to give them another shot. I was pleased with the results the first time, personally. But I changed some stuff around the second time just to see what it would be like. I still think I prefer the originals for the first project I redid at least, but either way it was a cool experience to revisit them.
I reflected on some other shows:Show Reflections
I also did my daily creates, and connected them.
My group has already started talking about the final product, looking forward to figuring it out and hopefully getting a head start on that.